Friday 8 March 2013

12 tags of 2013 - March.

Howdy Guys,
 
what better way to kick off the first post of a shiny new
 
I love the whole concept of the 12 tags ..

This was Tim's example..


and this is mine..
 
 

This was such a fun tag to make, and was a nice happy spring alernative to all the rain that we have been having here the last month or so. I think my favourite part is my handcut grass and tattered banner ...
 
.
So thank you so much for droping by. I hope to see you again soon..
 
happy creating
xoxo


5 comments:

  1. I like your bunny! Nice!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love your tag, Karen....just gorgeous. The little banner is devine.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lots of congrats to make here! First, on starting a blog...cool name! Next, on winning on Tim's blog for this gorgeous tag! I'm following you, and can't wait to see what's next!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very cute tag. I love the bunny on top of the garland. Congratulations on winning.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Very nice Tag and congrats to your win!
    XOXO SanDee

    ReplyDelete