Sunday 25 May 2014

two for one..

 Happy Sunday! Hope you have had a wonderful weekend.  I had originally planned on doing this  post to give you a better look at my Gas Mask flower girl tag from yesterday,  but it looks like you'll be getting another tag as well.. :)
 
I also want to say  Thank you so much for all your comments and support with my VLVS! application..xxx
 
 
 
 Isn't she just awesome! I love her!  She is of course one of VLVS! new Banksy images.
 
and here is my tag:
 
 
 
and of course a close up:
 
 
 
And I've also got this one to share with you this one is made with a few more of my favourites.... 
 
 Some more of the of gorgeous 7 Dots Studio Nature Walk  paper
 and some UmWow Studio chipboard. If you haven't already you should check both of these out!!
 

I love this chipboard doily and the Star Confetti, I just cant get enough of..
 

 
 
 
The Details:
 
   Gas Mask Flower Girl Tag:
 
Tag Base : 7 Dots Studio - Nature walk - Cloudy (reverse side) 
 
Stamps: 
 
Embellishments :
7 Dots Studio Nature Walk Die cut elements , Tim Holtz brad,
 Prima -  assorted junkyard findings.
Ink : Ranger Archival - Jet Black, Distress Ink - Black Soot.
 
Machine Stitching and thread.
 
 
Remember Tag:
  

Tag Base : 7 Dots Studio - Nature walk - Cotton
 
Stamps: 
Viva Las VegaStamps!: Waybill/Invoice Background

 
Embellishments :
UmWow Studio: Star Confetti, Doilies ( I used the small one)
7 Dots Studio Nature Walk Die cut elements, butterflies fussy cut from die cut tag.
 Prima -  Jeans Plate -  junkyard findings
Ink :Distress Ink - Walnut Stain
 
Machine Stitching and twine.
 
 
 Thank you so very much for stopping by, I hope you've enjoyed your visit.. and do hope that you will stop by again soon..  Happy Creating!
Karen xxx
 

 
 
 
 
 
 

2 comments:

  1. I had not appreciated that it is a Banksy! It is such a lovely stamp. I love your tag today too, you have a wonderful style, I love the happy smiling face and the beautiful butterflies. Anne x

    ReplyDelete