Tuesday 6 May 2014

Unlock your Dreams

Happy Tuesday!

Hope you have all had a wonderful weekend. I have a tag full of lots of my favourite things to share with you today..  I'd also like to enter this one into the Scrapki-Wyzwaniowo Key Challenge.
 
 
I started off with a tag cut from a piece of 7 Dots Studio Wonderland - Duchess paper. I have been hoarding this paper for what seems like forever. Not wanting to use it, but after a bit of encouragement form some wonderful friends, I decided to finally cut into it..
 
 
I then got out a couple of my favourite Viva Las VegaStamps! stamps and stamped on my background.  If you haven't already you should stop by and have a look at some of VLVS! amazing stamps, with a catalogue of over 19,000 images, I'm sure you will find something you just can't live without!
 
the two I used were Coffee Ring Stain and 1878 Grunge Writing.
 
 
Next came the stitching.. ( of course! ) and the fun bit, rummaging through all my metal embellishments and arranging and re-arranging until I was happy.. I've used a mix of various prima ranges - including a genie stone.. I just love these! Some Tim Holtz Idea-ogoly, and of course some of the gorgeous star confetti from UmWow Studio.
 
and this was the result...
 
 
and of course I can't not share a few close ups...
 


 
So there we have it.. another tag to add into my tag journal..
 
 
 I'd also like to say a huge Hello to all my new visitors and followers. Thank you so much for dropping by, I read each and everyone of your comments, and appreciate you all so very much! thank you for all of your support!
 
Karen xxx

9 comments:

  1. Absolutely gorgeous. And i can remember when you said you couldn't use a sewing machine because you couldn't sew straight. How things change

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful tag Karen! Love the stamps and embellishments, especially the butterflies :) xo

    ReplyDelete
  3. It is always hard to cut into beautiful coveted paper but you have created something even more beautiful with your tag. I love all those embellishments, your stitching and of course, those beautiful butterflies. Anne x

    ReplyDelete
  4. TOTALLY amazing!!!! the blue just pops and you have certainly justified cutting up that much loved paper!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love all your work,can I just ask your tags do you just use ordinary card stock? Also love your stitching on your tags,what first made you do that?

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a fabulous tag... found you via One Lucky Day, and so glad I did - have just joined up as your newest follower!
    Alison x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Great tag!
    Thank You for joining us at scrapki-wyzwaniowo this month :-)

    ReplyDelete
  8. amazing tag! thanks for playing with Scrapki-wyzwaniowo!

    ReplyDelete